Saturday, December 20, 2008

my first time

OK, so this is the first blog I am posting. Just so you know I am really impressed that I figured it out! Unfortunately my love for all little gadgets and electronics is not on the same scale as my abilities. Love - 10/10 Abilities - 3/10.

I thought it would be fun to post a blog so that those of you that are interested in how life in Australia is for the Rud clan can follow our adventures. I promise to try to make it funny, interesting and hopefully something you will want to read.

As I write this, there are a million things I should be doing. Somewhere between now and when we leave on January 23 is this little holiday called Christmas. I still have to bake, do cards, clean the house, attend a party, send gifts to family, buy gifts for family, and all the other things of daily life. NOT having this done really goes against my normally very organized/OCD personality. I keep thinking Christmas will happen whether I am ready or not. Australia will NOT happen if I am not ready. Are you following my thinking? I have decided to put Australia on hold and focus on Christmas. I better get moving...

later

No comments:

Post a Comment